Escapees RV Club

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Testing Live Writer

This post is just for testing Windows Live Writer.

The map attached is the route we took last week from Duncan RV Repair in Elkhart Indiana to Camp Lord Willing in Monroe Michigan.  We went a little out of our way in order to fuel up at the Flying J near I-80 and I-280 outside of Toledo before entering Michigan,
1-Map - Microsoft Streets & Trips 632015 122041 PM
.
The publish link was very slow from Live Writer to Blogger and then it was a little slow loading the post in Blogger to edit the post and add the links and this paragraph.  The one thing I did like about Live Writer was the ability to make the picture any size I wanted, and not just the pre-designated sizes in Blogger. When I checked the Blog after the last update I did not like it that the picture did not display the original size when I clicked in the picture to enlarge it.

Same map below loaded with Blogger instead of Live Writer.


No comments:

Post a Comment